Creation of Operationally Realistic 3D Environment (CORE3D)
The CORE3D program aims to develop technology that generates, in an
automated way, accurate 3D object models with real physical properties, from multiple
data sources including commercial satellite panchromatic and multi-spectral imagery for
global coverage, and airborne imagery and Geographic Information System (GIS) vector
data, where available, for improved resolution and fidelity.
Performers (Prime Contractors)
Applied Research Associates; General Electric; Kitware and Vision Systems, Inc.
- Multi-view satellite image processing
- Multi-modal information fusion
- Deep learning
- Remote sensing
- Image segmentation and classification
- Multispectral imagery processing
- Geospatial volumetric 3D data representation methods